What does one do when Chanel invites her to a ladies-only movie screening attended by the biggest models in the biz, including Cara Delevingne, Edie Campbell and Lindsey Wixson? Well, according to the French brand’s creepy pre-fall short film, "Women Only," she should throw on a tweed jacket, toss a Karl Lagerfeld yarn doll in her (quilted, chain-strapped) purse and head on over to the party—even if said party is hosted by a sinister cast of characters. In some windowless underground room. While ominous music plays. So, what happens next? Watch the video below to find out.
More on Luckymag.com:
- What The Floral Menswear Trend Means For You and Your Wardrobe
- Seven Wedding Gift Ideas For the Couple Who Has Everything
- From New York to L.A.: The Most Popular Engagement Rings Across the Country
- The Pinterest Accounts Our Editors Are Obsessed With
- Seven Summer Sweatshirts Perfect For Chilly Nights
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine