We’ve already shown you—and shopped out—some of the best front-row looks from yesterday’s Chanel resort show at Versailles. Now, click through each of the 71 looks Karl Lagerfeld designed.
Against a beautiful backdrop of high-flying fountains and lush greenery, the Kaiser presented his creations in the historic chateau’s gardens. And the looks themselves, trimmed with gold bullion and cast in Marie Antoinette-approved pastel shades, were actually inspired by outfits once worn by Gallic monarchs and nobles. As for the perfect on-brand finishing touch, that came in the form of a double-C beauty mark affixed to each model’s cheekbone. So cool.
All images courtesy of Chanel.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Shop the Front Row: Chanel’s Resort 2013 Show
- Fashion Cab Confessions: C.O. Bigelow Edition
- Soludos x Opening Ceremony, Round Three: See the New Styles Here
- Shop Charlize Theron and Kristen Stewart’s Snow White and the Huntsman Premiere Looks
- Kim Kardashian’s Kloset Kast-Offs Are Now on eBay
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine