There was a little confusion yesterday as to whether or not Gucci was using Grace Kelly‘s granddaughter, Charlotte Casiraghi, for its new campaign. This morning, the rumors were confirmed with the brand’s official release of "Forever Now," which features portraits of the Monaco royal.
Famed photographer Peter Lindbergh shot the campaign, which was inspired by Casiraghi’s love of riding and Italian label’s equestrian heritage. So far, the company has released this picture of Charlotte wearing a red and green scarf in front of a hay bale.
What do you think of Gucci’s somewhat nontraditional choice? Let us know in the comments section below.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Stella McCartney Fall 2012: Singing the Blues
- 25 Under $25: Kids Edition
- Spring’s Prettiest Plus Size Wedding Dresses
- Share Your Bra Horror Stories
- Shop Mila Kunis, Katy Perry, Kristen Stewart, Jessica Alba and Kanye West’s Paris Fashion Week Looks
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine