Jewelry designer Tom Binns has given several of Charlotte Olympia’s most popular pieces a subversive makeover in honor the upcoming Met Ball‘s "Punk: Chaos to Couture" theme. While normally ladylike and prim, the selected styles—including the accessories brand’s infamous kitty flats—have all been covered in strategically placed safety pins. Click through the slideshow below to see just where the felines’ velvet faces have been pierced, along with other roughed-up items from the capsule collection, such as the punctured versions of the Dolly pumps and the Pandora clutch.
Everything will be available on Charlotteolympia.com and in Mayfair and Manhattan stores as of May 2.
Photos via WWD
More on Luckymag.com:
- Charlotte Olympia’s New ‘Cosmic Collection’ Is Available For Pre-Order
- Style Sound Bite: Charlotte Olympia
- Stars Think Charlotte Olympia Is the New Christian Louboutin
- One Lucky Editor Confesses Her Most Embarrasing Beauty Secret—What’s Yours?
- The Cutest Office Outfit for Spring!
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine