Back in April, we told you that Grammy-nominated Swedish DJ Avicii had been tapped as Denim & Supply Ralph Lauren’s fall campaign face—and now, his shoot for the casual-cool brand has finally dropped.
Despite his party-perfect, high-octane tunes, the 22-year-old electronic artist actually claims his style’s fairly low maintenance: "Most days you can find me in jeans and a flannel shirt," he explained in a release, "so to me, Denim & Supply Ralph Lauren fits my lifestyle and aesthetic."
As part of his partnership, Avicii has also created a special video for a yet-to-be-released remix of his new track "Silhouettes." You’ll have to wait until August 3 to watch it, but if the teaser clip on Denimandsupply.com/avicii is any indication, it will feature confetti, beautiful people and denim. Lots and lots of denim.
Click through to see the very cute Swede in the rugged label’s new campaign.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Denim & Supply Ralph Lauren Teams up With Avicii
- Chloë Grace Moretz Is Aéropostale’s First Ever Brand Ambassador
- 30 Days of Playlists: Danielle Prescod
- Theophilus London Made Some Rose-Embroidered Slippers for Del Toro
- Blake Lively’s Best Looks From the Savages Press Tour
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine