It’s totally normal—well, by Hollywood standards—for celebrity kids to own amazing wardrobes worth more than our homes. Take Beyoncé‘s eight-month-old daughter, Blue Ivy Carter, who just received a new pair of made-to-order, Swarovski-studded sneakers.
The lilac lace-ups were designed by Ruthie Davis, one of Beyonce‘s favorite footwear designers, and feature side panels set with Swarovski’s iridescent "Aurora Boreale" crystals. And while they’re priced at $798, Blue Ivy’s new shoes are a relative bargain—the adult-sized version of these sneaks, called the "Pierce" and accented with rose gold spikes, retails for $1,898. Should you choose to follow in Beyoncé’s baby’s sparkle-shod footsteps, the Pierce is currently available in several sizes at Neimanmarcus.com.
Photo courtesy of Ruthie Davis
More on Luckymag.com:
- Sanrio x Forever21: See The Hello Kitty Forever Fall Lookbook Now
- Katy Perry Got a Daria Manicure!
- Marion Cotillard Happy Dances in This Lady Dior Video
- Prada’s Fall/Winter Fantasies Video Lookbook Is Mind-Boggling Cool
- MFW Spring 2013 Street Style
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine