We love seeing our favorite designers give back—and with The Pink Shop, Oscar de la Renta‘s found a truly beautiful way to participate in National Breast Cancer Awareness Month. Ten percent of net proceeds from pieces in this specially-marked section of his e-commerce site, as well as from those same items in his brick-and-mortar stores, will go straight to The Society of Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center. All the goodies located in The Pink Shop are, of course, rose-toned—and include everything from costume jewelry to childrenswear to the showstopping party dresses for which the designer’s best known. Click through to shop a few of our favorites, each conveniently marked with the signature pink breast cancer awareness ribbon.
More on Luckymag.com:
- The New eBay is Sorta Like Shoppable Pinterest
- Tracy Anderson and Gwyneth Paltrow Celebrate the Launch of The Pregnancy Project DVD Series
- Massimo Dutti’s U.S. Website Is Now Shoppable
- Pun With Fashion: 10 Shoppable Finds With Witty Wordplay
- Shop It Out: Fall Foliage
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine