From oldies-but-goodies like The Baby-Sitters Club and Goosebumps to relatively newer phenomena like The Hunger Games and Twilight, there’s something about serial novels that never fails to excite us.
Unsurprisingly the fashion in the books is almost always a part of our obsession. Ever wonder what shoes Sweet Valley High‘s Elizabeth Wakefield would wear, or what the Saddle Club kids would buy to get ready to ride? We’ve rounded up cool, must-have items inspired by some of our favorite young adult reads.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Marni for H&M: The Complete Collection, Plus Pricing
- London Fashion Week Fall 2012: Five More Collections We Loved
- Really Cool Glasses for the Vision Impaired (And Those Who Fake It)
- Kate Moss’ Entire Mango Campaign
- Lookbook Love: Creatures of Comfort Fall 2012
For more fashion chatter, follow Elana on Twitter: Follow @elanafishman
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine