His brand’s vowel-free name might make you think of, well, dark-colored jeans—but designer Johan Lindeberg’s BLK DNM collection includes some damn good leather pieces, too. Today, Lindeberg introduces Leather Jacket 8, an updated version of fan-favorite Leather Jacket 1.
Cast in milky white (perfect for spring) and complete with added zips and quilted shoulders, the jacket’s a cool mix of moto-tough and polished. And while Lindeberg’s first-edition leather topper retails for $1,990, Jacket 8 will ring in at a more accessible $895. For the time being, you’ll need to pick one up in person at BLK DNM’s NYC or Stockholm stores—but starting in June, it’ll be shoppable online at Blkdnm.com too.
Check out the jacket’s ad campaign below—the designer enlisted some of his famous pals, among them Chloë Sevigny and singer/actress Juliette Lewis, to model his latest creation.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Lily Cole Talks Piano-Playing, Modeling vs. Acting and her New Vampire Movie
- Kate Bosworth Preps for Coachella Wearing Lots of JewelMint Baubles
- Is This Emma Watson’s Weirdest Outfit Ever?
- Lookbook Love: Charlotte Free for Forever 21
- Shop It Out: Damsels in Distress
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine