MoveSlightly.com‘s Elizabeth Monson is a master of runway-inspired nail art, having recreated everything from Charlotte Olympia’s sweet kitten faces to Louis Vuitton’s epic eyelet on her own fingers. Now, the Lucky Style Collective blogger’s launched Polished, a choose-your-own-adventure-style video series with the team at Look TV, which features three all-new nail designs that’ll make you want to DIY.
Check out the clip below, in which Elizabeth shows you how to paint on Joseph Altuzarra’s ikats, Chanel’s metallic houndstooth pattern and Dior’s delicate florals in three step-by-step tutorials. With a steady hand and a little practice, you too can get catwalk-worthy fingertips.
More on Luckymag.com:
- The Actually Easy Ombre Manicure
- Travel Size: The Best Products To Take on a Trip
- Beauty Session: Emily Giffin
- Best-Selling Celebrity Fragrances
- Karl Lagerfeld x Shu Uemura: Preview the Products Now
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine