Besides her powerful vocal abilities, Christina Aguilera is best known for her curvy physique—but that wasn’t always the case.
"Actually, the challenge I’ve always had is being too thin," the singer says in our October issue. "So I love that now I have a booty, and obviously I love showing my cleavage."
That infamous cleavage is frequently displayed during the star’s hit reality show, The Voice, on which she serves as a mentor/judge with fellow music artists CeeLo Green, Adam Levine and Blake Shelton. Aguilera has been spotted wearing all sorts of figure-flattering ensembles during the program, usually accessorized with Christian Louboutin heels, because he "makes the sexiest shoes." She insists, however, that the most important part of an outfit is how a person feels in it.
"Hey, if you can work it and you can own it, that confidence is going to shine through," she wisely told us.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Download Our Digital Edition!
- Maria Cornejo On Walking Across the Brooklyn Bridge, Skim Lattes and Why She Won’t Wear Dresses
- Rachel Zoe’s First Birkin: A True Story
- The Best New Nail Colors for Fall
- Let’s Make It a Trend: Porcupine Jewelry
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine