We knew we loved Christopher Kane’s darkly disco Fall 2012 collection from the second it hit the runway, but what didn’t immediately click was the fact that those cool palazzo trousers came courtesy of the It Brit designer’s third collaborative collection with J Brand.
Shown in a cherry red style trimmed with a black leather tuxedo stripe and in black distressed denim, these easy-fit jeans are a nice departure from the hyper-neon and crystal-embellished styles from Kane’s past two J Brand capsules. What do you think of them? Would you wear Christopher Kane’s J Brands?
More on Luckymag.com:
- True Religion’s Latest Video Stars Cowboys in Colorful Corduroys
- Keds for Madewell Sneakers Can Now be Yours
- Fashion Chat: The Cobra Starship Boys Think High-Waisted Pants are Sexy
- Shop the Front Row: Stella McCartney Fall 2012
- Kate Middleton’s Printed Orla Kiely Coat: Four Similar Options You Can Buy Right Now
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine