Both American icons in their own right, Coach and Frye both pride themselves on quality and craftsmanship when it comes to their products’ construction. A typical Coach wallet, for instance, takes over 100 production steps to create, while your average Frye boots require over 190 steps. That’s attention to detail for you.
The Frye for Coach footwear collection, which combines elements from both brands’ signature aesthetics—think knee-high harness boots trimmed with coyote fur and abbreviated engineer boots done in ponyhair—ranges from $398 to $1,863. Click through the gallery to see some of our favorites from the line.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Coach Gets Colorful With Natalie Joos
- Coach Returns to its Roots With the Legacy Collection—And We Want It All
- 111 Years of Bergdorf Goodman
- The Best Fashion’s Night Out Events Happening Around the Country
- Music Mood Board: Wes Gordon’s Spring 2013 Playlist
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine