Artist James Nares might be best known for his colorful brushstroke paintings, but he’s about to get big with the fashion crowd, too. In a move to express his creativity on a different sort of canvas, Nares has created a capsule of painted totes for Coach.
The bags (two of which are pictured here) will be available in black, blue, green, pink and red—but since only 175 of each will be produced, these numbered carryalls have "collector’s item" written all over them. Priced at $798 (far less than Nares’ usual works of art), the leather-handle styles hit Coach stores and Coach.com next Friday, April 20. We think they’re a stroke of genius—how about you?
More on Luckymag.com:
- Coach Returns to its Roots With the Legacy Collection—And We Want it All
- Tony Duquette for Coach Is an Estate Jewelry Lover’s Dream
- How to Show Off Your Shoulders in a Cool Way
- Hey Earth Lovers: Recycle and be Rewarded by Kiehl’s
- E-Commerce Crush: Fancy French Cologne
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine