Coco Rocha has been cast by White House Black Market to bust some moves in previous seasons—but this time she’s not alone. Well, okay—technically, she is.
The brand’s fall 2012 campaign features the model in a pose-off against herself, wearing office-appropriate outfits on both sides of the battle. After watching the video a few times, though, we still couldn’t decide on a clear winner. Both versions of the copper-haired model look really good—and they’d definitely out-dance us.
Check it out below and let us know which Coco you rooted for.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Download Our Digital Edition!
- Oscar de la Renta Nail Polish: From the Runway, Onto Your Nails
- Seven Italian Beauties Share Their Style Secrets
- How to Look Instantly Awake: Eye Creams
- Couture by Sophie Debuts Its Doggie Designs During NYFW
- Style Schifter: Hair Guru Jamal Hammadi’s Desert Retreat
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine