Rainy days are about to get a lot simpler with Cole Haan’s new "Dorian" all-weather boot. Each pair—priced at $228—has a textured, waterproof leather shaft that subtly transitions into a sleek rubber sole. Seriously guys, these are pretty much impossible to discern from a classic equestrian style. Snag them here or at any Cole Haan store.
More on Luckymag.com:
- For $49 You Can Get This Awesome Rachel Roy Clutch and Help African Orphans
- Watch Right Now: Rachel Bilson Raps About Hart of Dixie, Crazy Critics and Mischa Barton
- The Opening Ceremony x Adidas Collection Will Have You Wearing Sneakers Everyday
- Extra Layers For People That Are Always Cold
- A Pair of Pretty Little Liars Model For Bongo
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine