On days when I’m not up to teetering around in heels but ballet flats feel too prim and proper, menswear-style brogues are my go-to style. And I’m loving Cole Haan‘s classic Skylar oxford, available only at the label’s boutique in SoHo.
Made from a mixed-media mashup of supple leather and hardy canvas, the collegiate-cool Skylars come in your choice of grey, cordovan and khaki. But my favorite part of the newly-revamped shoe has to be that sunny yellow sole.
Get the SoHo-exclusive Skylar oxford for $328 at 128 Prince St., New York, NY 10012, or call (212) 219-8240 to order them.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Cole Haan Makes Rainboots for People Who Hate Galoshes
- Katniss Everdeen’s Frye Boots From The Hunger Games Can Now be Yours
- Fashion Star, Episode 4: Designing for Multiple Markets
- Confirmed: A Tom Ford Outlet Is Opening This Summer
- Opening Ceremony Launching Handbags for Fall
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine