Yes, it’s still winter. Yes, there’s still snow on the ground in most parts of the country. But the groundhog promised us that this chilly weather wouldn’t last much longer, and I’m celebrating by filling my virtual shopping cart with crop tops in tons of vivid hues.
After our February and March cover stars sported them in our pages, I’ve been on the lookout for colorful midriff-barers of all kinds. Here are five to get you in the mood for spring sunshine—and remember, you can always throw a heavy coat over one if you just can’t wait to wear it.
More on Luckymag.com:
- The Cutest, Most Colorful Flared Skirts
- White Dresses You Can Wear All Winter
- Shop it on MyLucky: Punchy Florals
- Four Trends to Try Right Now!
- Lucky Editors’ Spring Picks
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine