Although most of my outfits stick to a strict prescription of black, white and grey, I really do enjoy wearing bright statement sneakers. Maybe it’s because a lot of athletic-inspired footwear costs less than regular shoes do (excluding, ahem, Miss I’m-a-pair-of-$327-Prada-trainers on slide six below), or because bright kicks are a sneaky way to make my summer weekend uniform of white T-shirts and cutoffs look a little more original. It’s also entirely possible that deep within my neutral-clad New Yorker self, there secretly lies a Crayola-obsessed six-year-old dying to dress like a walking rainbow. This season, I’m going to indulge her with the 15 colorful sneakers in the following slideshow; click on to shop my picks now.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Four Ways To Make Sneakers Work With Any Outfit—And Any Occasion!
- Eight Reasons We’re Definitely Over Wedge Sneakers
- How To Look Taller In Flats
- Fancy Flats: 11 Heel-Free Shoes Worthy of Weddings, Grad Parties and Other Summer Celebrations
- 25 Wedding Dresses Under $150—Believe It!
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine