Comic-Con conventions are notorious for drawing over-zealous revelers wearing themed outfits. But not everyone arrives in capes, tights and wigs. (Not that there’s anything wrong with that.) Balancing the legions of enthusiastic fans are plenty costume-less celebrities promoting their latest projects.
During the Comic-Con International 2012 conference last week, we spotted several stylish actresses in noteworthy ensembles. Since the occasion was less formal than an awards show yet rife with cameras, the stars in attendance kept their outfits fun and fashion-forward, but still very polished. Click through the slideshow below to shop our favorite looks now.
More on Luckymag.com:
- The Etsy-phile: Summer Accesories
- Music Issue Special: Hillary Scott
- What to Wear in a Summer Thunderstorm
- Summer Skin: How to Handle the Heat
- Seven Book-Inspired Clutches, Purses and Cases
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine