Last week, we reported that H&M was rumored to be launching a more luxe secondary line. And although the Swedish superbrand’s new project is still pretty hush-hush, H&M’s press officer Hacan Andersson has just confirmed that 2013 will indeed see the launch of the company’s pricier label.
As for the name of the new luxury collection, it’ll be somewhat mysteriously called "& other stories." While we understand the necessity of carrying over that ampersand for uniformity’s sake, the brand’s moniker makes us pretty curious about what lies in store for H&M’s new undertaking. Again, wouldn’t it just be easier to bring COS over to the States?
More on Luckymag.com:
- H&M is Reportedly Launching a Luxury Line—We Hope it Looks Like COS
- April Sales: 10 Marked Down Items You Can Wear Right Now
- Director Baz Luhrmann Will be the Creative Consultant for the Met’s Schiaparelli and Prada Exhibition
- Hats That Don’t Make You Look Like an Idiot
- Does Shapewear Really Work?
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine