While girly florals, ruffles and shimmery prints dominated the spring runways, designers like Derek Lam, Stella McCartney and Proenza Schouler added hints of unexpected cool-girl vibes in the form of white and black accessories that punked up and "mod-ified" their collections.
Personally, I couldn’t be happier with this trend because my closet primarily consists of neutural goods. (And yes, I’m totally thankful my zebra-print smoking slippers are totally in again this season).
Want to join me in incorporating this look into your wardrobe? Check out these cool black and white accessories below—everything from bold, checkered heels to playful bags and scarves. Happy shopping!
More on Luckymag.com:
- Tracy Anderson Introduces a Fancy Leggings Line
- EXCLUSIVE: Madewell Dives Into Swimwear Season
- Rachel Zoe Reveals Her Spring Style Essentials
- How To Look Good In Lingerie, Courtesy Of Helena Christensen
- Eight Beauty Products That Will Take You From Winter to Spring
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine