Memorial Day is coming and I want a new cover-up, but one that’s not the usual colorful tunic or flowy caftan. I want something a little less polite and traditional, something that doesn’t say "Hey, suburban mom! Wear me with white jeans and pearl earrings to the country club."
These things below seem to fit perfectly inside that box (of being outside the box), so I’d actually be excited to wear them all day. Which is important, because Memorial Day tends to be that weekend when you pack a summer’s worth of bikinis only to realize it’s still not really hot out yet, and then live in your cover-up. Might as well be a cool-looking one.
More beach style ideas in our May issue.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Pretty Flats That Won’t Hurt Your Feet
- Six Non-Country-Club Ways to Wear White Jeans
- Your Go-To Jewelry Guide: What to Wear With Every Neckline
- White Dresses in Every Style, Ever
- Striped Shirts in Every Color of the Rainbow
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine