I love me a pantsuit. And a shortsuit. And a skirtsuit. I just really, really love suits.
Lucky for me—and you!—designers are loving suits this season, too. And while it’s great to invest in something that you’ll wear so often, sometimes it’s better to try a few different styles before you buy the bespoke version. Each of these suits cost less than $200 in total, which means you can experiment with coordinates without spending the majority of your last paycheck.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Seven Coats to Wear Now and Later
- LFW Spring 2013 Street Style
- How to Add Texture to Your Fall Look
- 10 Trends from NYFW You Should Try Now
- Fall’s Hottest Colors — and How to Wear Them
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine