While heading back to the office from a morning appointment in the Meatpacking District today, Natalie and I spied the very interesting signage pictured at left while strolling down Gansevoort Street.
Though casually hand-scrawled, the "Carven" sign was written on the company’s official letterhead (which is hard to see in my iPhone snapshot, but trust me here). And while the notice clearly states that Carven will soon occupy this building’s second story—we’re guessing that an office space is in the works—it should be noted that the space’s ground floor, too, was entirely empty and seemingly in the midst of a massive renovation. Dare to dream, but could a Carven boutique be coming to downtown Manhattan in the near future?
More on Luckymag.com:
- Celebrities Sure Do Love to Wear Carven!
- New Store Alert: Equipment to Sell Silky Button-Ups in Soho
- Resort 2013: 10 Collections We Loved
- Sale Update: Net-a-Porter.com Takes Further Reductions
- Rachel Zoe, Joseph Altuzarra and Pamela Love Are "Officially" Designers Now
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine