Creatures of the Wind’s collaborative capsule for J.Crew, which was announced at the same time as Pamela Love and Joseph Altuzarra’s collections for the retailer, has finally landed online—and we’re loving it.
Previously only available for pre-order, the striped knits, glittery oxfords and sweet summer dress are priced from $195 to $350 and completely embody the dreamy, colorful and multi-textural aesthetic for which Shane Gabier and Chris Peters’ label is known. Click through to shop all four limited-edition items now!
More on Luckymag.com:
- Altuzarra, Creatures of the Wind and Pamela Love for J.Crew: See and Shop the Clothes Today
- Louis Vuitton Video: Marc Jacobs Chats on an Opulent Train
- Narciso Rodriguez Is Designing a Collection for Kohl’s
- Summer 2012 Fashion: Everything You Need to Own
- Shop Girl Confessions: Pill Popping, Sister-Loving, Delusional Customers
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine