Ever since writing this story on surprising color combinations, I’ve been noticing new ones everywhere. The girl dressed in purple and black swiping on lipstick at Sephora, a beige/orange combo in a window at Barneys and, most recently, Crystal Renn’s deft mix of mustard and red at the Tribeca Film Festival.
Although the side-by-side hues would normally remind me of Coney Island, baseball games and all other things hot dog-related, she manages to make the mix seem so regal. I want everything she’s wearing right now, even down to the matching red lips. If you do, too, I’ve found similar pieces online—shop them all in the slideshow below.
Photo Credit: Film Magic
More on Luckymag.com:
- 5 Ready-To-Stack Bracelet Sets For Under $50
- 14 Things You Won’t See at Coachella
- Why Rooney Mara Wears Black and White Better Than Anyone Else
- Six Non-Country Club Ways to Wear White Jeans
- Why Our Entire Office Is Obsessed With This Lookbook
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine