Here’s every shade of The Hunger Games inspired nail polish by China Glaze, including "Harvest Moon" and "Agro." [Bella Sugar]
A woman in New Zealand auctions off space on her butt check for other people to put their tattoos. After the procedure, she sends her clients a framed picture of the final product. [The Huffington Post]
Women are no longer allowed to wear fascinators, short skirts or strapless dresses in the Royal Ascot polo this June in order to "restore formality." [BBC]
More on Luckymag.com:
- Extra Layers For People That Are Always Cold
- Snap Poll: Do You Buy Off-Season Pieces?
- A Pair of Pretty Little Liars Model For Bongo
- Anna Dello Russo Wants You to Take "a Fashion Shower"
- Get Berenice Bejo from The Artist’s Favorite Ballet Flats
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine