Hudson‘s new "Lou Lou" pant is the sartorial equivalent of a glowstick. At first glance, the design seems relatively innocuous, cut in red, green and navy with a simple stripe down the side. Yet, under a black light, that same tuxedo stripe glows brightly, transforming any outfit into performance art.
On February 10, during Fashion Week, the brand is planning a "Phosphorescent Invasion" in the Meatpacking District. It should be a blast: there will be street art installations and video projections followed by a huge party at SCOOP NYC.
Out-of-towners don’t fret, you can still join the fun (or throw your own dance party)—the new denim style is now available for pre-order on Hudsonjeans.com. While you wait for your pair to arrive, get some dance move ideas from the promotional video below. Unfortunately the matching lipstick, heels and tube tops aren’t for sale. (But seriously, if you find them somewhere, let us know…okay?)
More on Luckymag.com:
- Sigerson Morrison Re-Launches This Spring With a New Website and a New Collection
- Trina Turk Designs a Resort-Ready Collection for Banana Republic
- Sketches Come to Life in the Jason Wu for Target Ad
- Blogger Merit Badges: What It Takes To Make It to the Top
- Editors’ Picks: What We’re Buying This Month, Inspired by the Spring Runways
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine