With the inauguration coming up this weekend, Washington, D.C. is about to get a healthy dose of style. Rightly so—because when the entire world turns its eye on our nation’s capital, they had better be impressed. In honor of the inauguration, we’ve rounded up 10 of our favorite style bloggers straight out of D.C. We are certain that come Sunday and Monday, they’ll be showing their pride in the form of some kickass outfits.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Happy Birthday, Michelle Obama! Check Out the First Lady’s Best Style Moments
- Inauguration-Themed Nail Art
- Michelle Obama’s Election Night Look: Shop it Now
- Michelle Obama and Ann Romney Looked to the Fuchsia at Last Night’s Presidential Debate
- Shop it on myLucky: Malia Obama-Inspired Contrast Coats
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine