No matter what your political leanings are, it’s pretty hard to deny that the First Lady has an impeccable sense of style and a top-notch wardrobe. She looks amazing every single day and made repeating outfits chic before Kate Middleton. (Accessories—including an accomplished professional background, inspiring public speaking skills and the buffest arms on Capitol Hill—don’t hurt either.)
On top of looking amazingly elegant and accessible at the same time, the FLOTUS also has a sophisticated eye for designers—making Jason Wu and Thakoon household names. And somehow managing to wear Margiela to a NASCAR race while looking casually-fashion-forward and not at all one-percenty.
To celebrate MObama’s 49th birthday—and kick off what’s sure to be another stylish four years as her husband heads into his second term in office—we’ve updated our growing compendium of the First Lady’s best looks ever. As for what she’ll choose to wear to Monday night’s inaugural balls? Well, that’s anyone’s guess.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Happy Birthday, Kate Middleton! Peep the Duchess of Cambridge’s Most Memorable Style Moments Ever
- In Honor of Kate Moss’ 39th Birthday, Here Are 10 of Her Best Looks Ever
- Which Celebrities Should Be Muses to Which Fashion Houses?
- Sale Shopping: Steals for Sizes 0 Through 24
- White Dresses You Can Wear All Winter
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine