When you scope the pictures from Kenzo‘s upcoming show this Sunday, be sure to pay extra attention to the models’ accessories. Debuting during the event is a range of specially designed jewelry from Delfina Delettrez—marking the brand’s first-ever collaboration with a ready-to-wear label.
WWD reports that the collection will include necklaces, bracelets, rings, belts and show clips made from enamel, various metals and walnut shells. Next season, everything will be available for purchase at Kenzo boutiques and cost between $270 to $800.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Lucky Stars: Kate Middleton in M Missoni
- Five Spring Makeup Trends We Can’t Wait To Try
- DKNY x BaubleBar is All About Poppy Art
- Shop the Trend: Ladylike Headbands
- Exclusive Video: See Creatures of the Wind’s Swarovski-Embellished Collection in Action
- 10 Fashion Fund Designers Remade Tommy Hilfiger Trenchcoats
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine