Call it what you will—a joutfit (jean outfit), a Canadian tuxedo or even a downright fashion faux pas—but we’ll forever be supporters of denim-on-denim. You can do so much with it—you can go Americana, hip hop or even super ’80s. It’s one incredibly versatile look. Here are some crusaders for the cause. Enjoy!
More on Luckymag.com:
- Ask A Dude: Where Can I Find Good Denim?
- The Ultimate Denim Sourcebook
- The 25 Most Powerful Celebrity Stylists
- Celebrity Cleavage: Tasteful Shots, of Course
- Major Celebs, Major Style
For more fashion nostalgia: Follow @RaySiegel
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine