Celebrations for Queen Elizabeth‘s Diamond Jubilee hit a high point this weekend. On Saturday, the monarch attended the Epson races and then lead a procession of boats down the River Thames on Sunday. To commemorate the festivities, which all end tomorrow, June 5, retailers are cashing in big with tons of royal-themed souvenirs.
While many of the products only feature the standard union jack print and an official-sounding slogan, there are some pieces that are a little more, um, creative. Like crown-wearing-lawn-gnome creative.
For royal family fanatics looking for something to keep their Will and Kate bobble heads company, I’ve gathered nine of the wackiest items that honor Her Royal Highness’ 60th year on the throne. Click through the slideshow below to shop them all now.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Lucky Haul: Two Shoe Thursday
- Why the Barneys.com Redesign Makes Me Very Happy
- Snap Poll: Would You Wear Drop Crotch Skinny Jeans?
- Too Cute Video: Banana Republic Dresses Rescue Dogs in Trina Turk Accessories
- A Bunch of Celebs Designed Skeletons for Kiehl’s
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine