Come springtime, we long for simple, effortless pieces to keep us looking pulled-together despite the climbing heat and humidity. And no single article of clothing achieves this better than the polo dress.
Beloved by lady golfers, tennis pros and country-clubbers alike, this cotton classic always looks sharp—even if athletic exertion isn’t on your personal agenda. Just consider Margot Tenenbaum, Gwyneth Paltrow‘s morose (but incredibly chic) character from The Royal Tenenbaums, who made a Lacoste polo dress, an Hermès bag and a knee-length fur coat her uniform.
Click through the slideshow to see how Diane Kruger, Emily Blunt and Leelee Sobieski wore this collared wardrobe staple over the past week—and to shop for a polo dress of your own.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Lucky Stars: Diane Kruger in 10 Crosby by Derek Lam
- Altuzarra x J.Crew Is Available Tomorrow But You Can See the Collection Now
- Lucky Assistant Obsessions: Time to Accessorize
- Rag & Bone Launching Handbags for Fall 2012
- Angelina Jolie’s Robert Procop Engagement Ring: Shop it Out
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine