Over the past few years, we’ve had quite a few incredible women join us at Lucky FABB. There was Jenna Lyons at our very first event, Rachel Zoe at our last conference here in New York—and who could forget Joan Rivers? All of them shared wisdom from their lives and gave advice on how to build careers and ultimately reach your goals. Well, with FABB coming up in just a few weeks, we thought we’d revisit Diane von Furstenberg’s memorable chat from a past conference. Aside from showing up perfectly dressed and brimming with energy, she shared three rules for living happily and healthily. Follow them and we’re sure you’ll do just fine.
1. The most important relationship you will ever have is the one you make with yourself.
2. All women should have children.
3. It is very important for women to have an identity outside of their career.
We should mention she also said no man could live a woman’s life because no man alive could deal with having a period every month. Diane, we love you.
- Simon Doonan and Anna Sui Chat About Supermodels, Vintage Shopping and Karl Lagerfeld
- Rachel Zoe Shares Style and Career Advice at Our FABB Conference
- FABB Attendee Stats
- FABB West Roundup
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine