Diane von Furstenberg is just this force. Who else fills her front row with Anderson Cooper, Barbara Walters, Oscar and Annette de la Renta, Graydon Carter and Barry Diller?
The clothes, too, were forceful, in a way that—fortunately for the young career women who bow to the throne of DvF—will be incredibly easy to embrace. There were colorful turtlenecks, wool coats and pencil skirts that could serve as the start of a new fall wardrobe. And, just like a DvF punch line, there was some humor, too. Exhibit A: Dress #3 in the image above.
More from Luckymag.com:
- 2012 Grammy Awards: The Best Looks (and How to Get Them)
- Whitney Houston Dies at 48
- Whitney Houston Memorabilia Is All Over eBay
- Altuzarra Fall 2012: The Boots are Everything
- 50 Under $100: Trench Coats
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine