As of this morning, Diane von Furstenberg‘s first ever collection for GapKids and babyGap is available in stores and online. Drawing on her experience not only as a designer but as a mother and grandmother, the fashion icon created cheerful pieces for newborn girls through 14-year-olds. All the items are nods to the designer’s women’s line, including her ubiquitous "wrap dress", re-made with a higher waist line in durable, playground-ready cotton.
The adorable clothes are made even cuter in the lookbook below by a crew of young models, grinning as they paint and prance about. Click through the slideshow to shop the line (some of the products are not available online, so click here to find stock in a store near you) and then watch the video to see Diane talk about the project. (And pose with some very exuberant little girls.)
More on Luckymag.com:
- Lucky Haul: Tweed Jacket Edition
- Maiyet Practically Makes Luxury Shopping a Duty
- Gwyneth Paltrow Gets Preppy For Swedish Brand Lindex
- Snap Poll: Would You Wear Black and Orange?
- Michelle Obama and Samantha Cameron Look Stylish and Stay Healthy at American University: Shop Their Looks Now
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine