Everybody knows what really went down with Watergate. An anonymous source named Deepthroat leaked information to Carl Bernstein and Bob Woodward at The Washington Post and then some other stuff went down, culminating in Richard "Dick" Nixon’s resignation. That’s all well and good, but we kind of prefer the sequence of events as portrayed in Dick, starring Kirsten Dunst and Michelle Williams. The groundbreaking film chronicles their rise from field-trip attendees to official White House Dog Walkers to Deepthroat. Of course, it’s full of all the ’70s style we love, including one kick-ass American flag getup we’re dying to try this summer. Click through to learn a few style secrets from our favorite political spies.
- 17 Lucky Editor Secrets For Surviving a Wardrobe Emergency
- Psst! Get The Inside Scoop On Lucky Editors’ Secret Shopping Sources
- 18 Swimsuit Season Secrets Our Editors Swear By
- 11 Surprising Beauty Secrets from Lucky Editors
- The Best Fabrics to Wear in Summer
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine