If your mind works anything like mine, the promise of designer Raf Simons‘ vision mixed with sweeping ballgowns and models (Daria Strokus, Melissa Stasiuk and Xiao Wen Ju, to be precise) is reason enough to watch Dior’s new Fall 2013 campaign video, embedded below. However, for those who need extra convincing, let me assure you this is more exciting than your average fashion film: a series of surrelist clips shot at Versailles Palace set to moody techno music, the short packs a lot of dreamy visual drama into just one minute. And—side note!—there’s a scene inspired by Édouard Manet’s ubiquitous "The Luncheon on the Grass" painting, so it totally okay if you put off work to watch this five times. It’s educational.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Nine Secrets To Throwing a Stylish Summer Soirée
- We’re Still Not Over Miu Miu Spring 2010
- You Fancy, Huh? 20 Dresses You Can Actually Wear to a White Tie Wedding
- Not Too Small, Not Too Big: These 11 Carryall Bags Are Just Right
- Miranda Kerr Shares Her Street Style Secrets and Tells Us Why She Favors Flats
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine