In a new move to strengthen its digital stronghold, Dior is introducing a new online magazine that combines behind-the-scenes imagery with beautifully-shot videos and brand news.
This morning, Diormag.com went live with its first eight articles, though the cyber-title’s editorial team plans to update it on a near daily basis with breaking house news and further features. We poked around the site earlier today, and loved what we saw—particularly a slideshow of outtakes from Natalie Portman’s beautiful Sofia Coppola-shot Miss Dior Cherie ad and a making-of featurette starring the chain-handled Miss Dior handbag in luxe croc.
Considering Dior’s rich legacy, it’s not surprising that a portion of the mag is devoted to brand heritage, too—the launch letter even shares tales of Christian Dior’s superstitious streak (before runway shows, he used to sew lily of the valley into dress linings for good luck). Diormag.com is a must-click for fans of the label, and we’ll definitely be checking back in on Friday—Dior will be livestreaming its runway show for the first time ever.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Glamorous Products That Solve Gross Problems
- Who What Wear Goes Behind the Scenes at our Rachel Bilson Cover Shoot
- Weekend Spa Getaways That Bring the "Local" Thing to a New Level
- Shopping Report: Eight Boutiques That Have Editors Buzzing
- Victoria’s Secret Model (Reportedly) Loves Leonardo DiCaprio and (Definitely) Loves Luckymag.com!
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine