I haven’t actually smelled Dior Addict perfume before, but the brand’s new fashion film really makes me want to.
Set in St. Tropez, the clip begins with Daphne Groeneveld channeling Brigitte Bardot on the beach, where she sprays herself with the pink-colored fragrance and listens to upbeat French music. Then, she changes her clothes behind a leopard-print screen and frolics through a village filled with extremely attractive men. They follow her around while she flirtatiously pouts, flips her skirts and plays with a really cute kitty cat.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Beach Cover-Ups for the One Percent
- Seeking an Outfit for the End of the World
- The NBA Has So Much Fashion Steeze Right Now
- Mary Elizabeth Winstead on Vintage, Vampires and Playing Mary Todd Lincoln
- Scoop Style Genius: Perfume is Here!
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine