The following is a guest post from our friends at Fab Sugar.
In today’s DIY, we’re showing you how to spruce up an old blazer, sweater or jacket with cool, equestrian-inspired elbow patches. It’s really simple, and will instantly add personality to any item in your closet. Watch this quick and fun DIY to see how it’s done. On Allison: StyleMint top, House of Harlow necklace.
More on Luckymag.com:
- $50 and Under: Seaside ’70s
- Readers Ask: Dear Lucky, Where Should Your Pants Hem Hit Your Shoe?
- Shop it Out: Hart of Dixie
- Ashley Greene’s Style Evolution, From Pre-Twilight to Today
- Michelle Obama Did Not Spend $50,000 on Agent Provocateur Lingerie
Also check out:
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine