The following is a guest post from our friends at Fab Sugar.
Christian Dior showcased balletic looks for Fall 2012, inspiring us to add a little dance inspiration to our everyday looks. For today’s DIY, we’re taking a cue from the runway and giving a pair of metallic flats a ballet-slipper feel with black ribbon. It’s really simple, and all you need are some cute flats, black ribbon, scissors, a hot glue gun and glue sticks. Watch on to see how you can make your very own pair.
On Allison McNamara: Topshop dress.
More on Fabsugar.com:
- Dior Taps Jennifer Lawrence as the Face of Miss Dior Handbags
- This is One Fearless Red Carpet — Who’s Best Dressed at the MTV VMAs?
- See All the Cute Caricatures From the Barneys x Disney Holiday Cartoon
- 2012 Holiday Gift Guides: Perfect Presents For Everyone on Your List!
- Nikki Reed Shows Us Her Jewelry Collection — and Talks Twilight!
More on Luckymag.com:
- Thanks to Instagram, Chanel Will Produce That Infamous Hula Hoop Bag
- Rihanna’s ‘Diamonds’ Video: Shop It Now!
- MTV EMAs 2012: The Best Looks And How to Get Them
- Nail DIY: The 4-Step Panda Manicure
- 25 Great Gifts Under $25
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine