The following is a guest post from our friends at The Budget Fashionista.
I’m a major proponent of purchased pedicures. I love walking into a salon and having some other person work his or her magic on my little tootsies. All that scrubbing and buffing and painting—and don’t forget the massage finale—puts a lady in a fine mood. Honestly, I have absolutely zero problem spending $25 or $30 on myself (err…my feet) every once in a while.
With that said, there are a few occasions where an at-home pampering session is just…necessary. Maybe you’re prepping for a hot date and you want to make sure all your piggies are in pristine condition. Maybe you’ve had a really long day and you just need a foot soak to take your mind off the rude lady from the subway or your boss’s seemingly-incessant criticism. Perhaps you just want to primp—a natural-born right bestowed upon all women.
Whatever your reasoning, I’m here to inspire your own DIY foot spa sesh. Click here for a full tutorial on Thebudgetfashionista.com.
More on Thebudgetfashionista.com:
- 11 Ways to Spruce Up Your Home this Fall
- These Bloggers Really Know How to Rock It Out
- The Case for Ugg Boots
- Don’t Cry Over Broken Nails: Fix Them With This Tutorial
- Nail Art DIY: Glorious Gradient Manicure
More on Luckymag.com:
- Nine Style Secrets Stacey Bendet Learned From Her Mom
- Best of Fashion Month: Beauty
- Best of Fashion Month: Shoes
- Leighton Meester Talks Gossip Girl’s Finale, Making Music and Playing Hugh Laurie’s Love Interest
- Celebrity DJs: Their Best Looks
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine