The following is a guest post from our friends at Fab Sugar.
This holiday season is all about kitschy sweaters (think Markus Lupfer, Moschino, Stella McCartney, etc.), so why not make your own instead of spending a hefty sum? Perfect for a holiday sweater party or just jazzing up those winter basics, this tie and collar add-on is too cool not to DIY. The best part is, you can easily make it with a sweater you already own—and one of your dad’s/man’s/best friend’s ties. Watch on to get the details on this fun, unique party piece.
More on Fabsugar.com:
- The Perfect Gift Ideas For Your Fashion-Forward Friend!
- Best of 2012: Most Stylish Celebrity Couple
- Tips From Top Wella Stylist Alexandra Matiz
- Fear Not the Trapper Hat: 9 Versions to Convince You of Its Cool Factor
- 15 Shimmery Pieces to Kick Off the Holiday Season
More on Luckymag.com:
- Pajamas and Party Favors: A DIY Evening With True&Co
- Everlane Is Bringing a DIY Pop-Up to NYC
- The Intern Diaries: DIY Resort to Real Life
- DIY Video: Crystal Cuffs Inspired by Chanel
- DIY Video: Three Ways to Clean Jewelry With Household Products
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine