The following is a guest post from our friends at Fab Sugar.
For fall, Chanel showed beautiful bags with a frosted finish around the edges, which inspired us to create our very own. All you have to do is watch—in today’s DIY, Fashion Reporter Allison McNamara shows you how to transform a basic bag into a glittering mauve clutch. See below for all the DIY details.
On Allison McNamara: Shoshanna dress. Hair and Makeup by Kasia Bohos.
More on Fabsugar.com:
- Nicolas Ghesquière’s Balenciaga and the Women Who Wore It Best
- One-Minute Makeover Tip: Make the Most of Your Maxi
- Beyoncé and Solange Pair Their Prints—Which Sister Did It Best?
- We Approve This Message: 11 Election-Day Style Picks Worth Wearing
- The LBLD Effect: Sexy, Chic, and Perfect For Party Season
More on Luckymag.com:
- Five Ways to Make Your Boobs Look Better
- Twenty-Nine of Alexa Chung’s Best Outfits
- Trina Turk Shares Her Favorite Vintage Shopping Destinations
- Help Hurricane Sandy Victims By Shopping Online
- Shoptiques.com Lets You Shop Parisian Boutiques
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine