The Scene: The garage door of the Chelsea warehouse space was left open so that models could walk in from the sidewalk and shoot straight down the runway, as if they’d stepped out of the DKNY-emblazoned taxi parked in front.
The Look: City slicker, of course. The girls were in furs, black leather and
shades of burgundy and navy, their hair slicked back into low ponytails. (The dream wardrobe of a tough Manhattan publicist, we’d say.)
Pieces We Want: A tulip skirt, the chicest hooded puffer we’ve ever seen and
an extra-wide black belt.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Whitney Houston Dies at 48—Here Are Her Most Memorable Looks
- The 25 Best Cities for Shopping
- Rachel Zoe Fall 2012: Well-Suited
- Mara Hoffman Fall 2012: Here’s Hoping For a Mild Winter
- Shop the Trend: Fur Sleeves
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine