For several months now, Victoria’s Secret has been quietly working on a luxury lingerie collection to replace the upscale brands they carry in select stores. The new designs debuted on Tuesday to an overwhelmingly positive response. According to WWD, things are selling out and the public is hungry for more.
Much like the brand’s lower-priced main lines, the pieces are undeniably sexy with plenty of flirty, feminine details. There is however, something slightly more sophisticated about each set, they are definitely more Parisian than PINK. We’ve provided the entire lookbook, with prices, for you below. And if you like what you see, we suggest ordering it quickly—stock is diminishing fast.
More on Luckymag.com:
- 10 Fashionable Things You Still Can’t Buy Online
- Eight Travel Bags As Pretty As the Outfits You’ll Pack in Them
- Watch Right Now: Karl Lagerfeld Interviews Himself for Net-a-Porter
- Jessica Alba Blogs: Eco Friendy Baby Clothes
- Two Crazy-Looking Beauty Treatments (That I Can’t Wait to Try)
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine