The Scene: Eyebeam—a huge, scarcely decorated open space on the West Side—was an ideal setting for the highly minimal, modern collection that was Doo-Ri Fall 2012. The crowd heavy on fashion insiders, light on celebs—with the Man Repeller giving a cute wink from across the runway.
The Look: She does that minimalist thing, she does that draping thing, but this season she threw in some fuzzy knit sweaters and leather.
The Stuff We Want: Along with all of the sweaters, the silk tanks, trousers, leather dresses and gloves all make it onto our shopping list. And the headbands, of course. Take note: handbands are still on for next season.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Whit Fall 2012: Charmed In Space
- Rag & Bone Fall 2012: Wrap Yourself in a Blanket and Call It A Day
- Libertine Fall 2012: Sweet Mother of Pearl
- Costello Tagliapietra Fall 2012: Dresses Worth Investing In
- Richard Chai Fall 2012: Woolen Stripes and Pockets Aplenty
For more on New York Fashion Week: Follow @RaySiegel
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine